Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday Share

Apparently the thing for bloggers to do on the weekend is to share what other bloggers are writing about. It's like a break from blogging or something. I don't really blog enough to need a break. But I have read some things this week I'd like to share.

The House that Stumptuous Built
My favorite quote, "All are welcome in this house that strength built." (But I should warn you that 'grown-up' vocabulary is used."

A Metaphor in Real Time
It's about giving yourself permission to feel negative emotions. And how once you confront them, they go away.

The Best Almond Flour Cinnamon Rolls
I'm not usually down with 'Paleo-fying' food. (If you are going to "cheat", just cheat and call it what it is.) But when you have kids that can't have dairy or gluten, sometimes you do these things for them. I haven't tried these yet, but dang they look tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment