Thursday, February 16, 2012

Back on the Wagon

Almost a year later. And I'm back at it. Monday I started at my local Crossfit box. I had my first Private Training. Part of me wonders if I'll remember any of it. Tuesday, I had my first class. I was a bit lucky because the WOD didn't require a skill. It was medicine ball slams with a 20m run. I gave it all I had. Wednesday was my rest day. And today I'll be back at it again with my second PT, I think. I need to talk to my coach. If I make it through this with 'Mommy brain', I'll be able to do anything in life. Let me tell you, the medicine ball slams were a ladder, I think I was 12 three times, but I'm not sure I did 13, so it kinda evens out.

This is a quick update. Stay tuned for my thoughts on Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness and a potential blog about the Survival of a Nursing Crossfitter (And why there is a local food storage).

No comments:

Post a Comment